- Weight: Each cube 8kg (+/- 3%)
- Surface: 4 cubes = 1m2
- Material: HDPE / LLDPE polyethylene
- Cube Dimension: 50cm X 50cm X 40cm (LxWxH)
- Colors: Grey or Blue, black, other colors upon order
- Buoyancy: 85kg / cube
- Maximum freight capacity: 340 kg/m2
Priced at: 300€ / Sq. meter
- Practically unsinkable: The hardest patency surface worldwide!
- Quick & easy assembly: Cubes are firmly and tight joined together while there is the option of adding a second layer of cubes.
- All accessories are light and easy to use.
- The system is: Light and safe regardless of size. It is extremely robust, flexible, non slip, heavy weight resistant and non corrosive.
- Made of high density resinous polyethylene
- Resistance in impacts, weather conditions, marine environment, solar radiation and to a large ammount of chemical substances.
- The discreet esthetics combined with the beautiful system’s design ensure the ideal match with the existing space.
- Variety of accessories which completely cover all needs (ladders, seats, walkways, bollards, etc)
- No need of the maintenance work that conventional docks (metal, wood) require
- Affordable in low purchase cost and installation.
- Environmental friendly
HYDROFLOAT® company’s products can be used for a variety of implementation such as:
- Hotel facilities / Camping / Public organised beaches / Marinas
- Docks for mooring boats
- Easy access docks for hard to access beaches.
- Swimming platforms.
- Swimming pool delimitation and other watersports.
- Platforms for walking, recreation, events.
- Sea border delimitation.
- Lifeguard unit platforms.
- Water parks, recreation areas
- Technical gardens in the water.
- Water skiing schools, windsurfing etc
- Platforms for advertising purposes
- Accessibity gangway / shore connection with another one inside the sea, rivers, lakes.
- Cages, accessibility gangways in fish farming.
- Diving platforms.